Day 4: El Yunque, the only tropical rainforest in U.S. national forest system （美国唯一的热带雨林）
I couldn't resist a good hike especially we got too much sun on our second day in PR.
1. The drive in El Yunque reminded me a lot of the road to Hana on Maui
2. Beautiful waterfall right at the side of the road (La Coca Falls)
3. Really well maintained trail with shelters (picnic tables)
4. Had a great time hiking to La Mina water fall trail and big tree trail. Ds7 hiked all the way by himself while dd4 needed some help half way through. It was great to spend a refreshing day away from the sun.
5. Picnic lunch
6. Kids had lots of energy: running, skipping and climbing. Ds7 being the leader of our hike often pointed our points of interest.
7. And a short movie at the visitor center helped to summarize our experience.
Now I am exhausted